COAA promotes facility Owner leadership and continuous improvement in the planning, design, and construction process through education, collaboration, and information exchange.
MissionCOAA promotes facility Owner leadership and continuous improvement in the planning, design, and construction process through education, collaboration, and information exchange.
COAA aspires to be:
- The leading facility Owner organization in the planning, design, and construction process.
- An inclusive membership, representing the entire spectrum of careers and market segments.
- A collaborative network of chapters and communities of practice across the U.S. that members identify as their professional home.
- THE resource for Owners seeking to continuously improve the quality of project delivery.
- The driver of evolution in the industry.
The COAA Value Proposition
There are plenty of organizations offering educational conferences.
So what’s special or different about COAA?
The Construction Owners Association of America (COAA), founded in 1994, is a national organization of public and private owners who manage facilities development and capital improvement projects. COAA (www.coaa.org) supports Owners' success in facilities planning, design, and construction through education, information exchange, and collaboration.
That’s great, but there are other organizations doing something similar, so again …
WHY IS COAA DIFFERENT AND BETTER?
Link to COAA Value Proposition flyer.
- Peer-to-peer education that encompasses every aspect of the project delivery process.
- Events that allow a safe haven for sharing successes and failures, collaboratively with peers and partners, in an intimate setting that allows for meaningful & transparent interaction.
- People who believe that being a “good Owner” matters – to the industry, to the facilities being created or renewed, and to the people involved – and who understand that part of being a “good Owner” is a sense of humility … knowing what you don’t know or need to improve.