Hotel and Transportation
The COAA Fall Owners Leadership Conference (Nov. 9 - 11) and the OTI CM at Risk Course (Nov. 7 - 8) will be held at the Intercontinental Buckhead in Atlanta, GA.
INTERCONTINENTAL BUCKHEAD ATLANTA
3315 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30326
Room Rate: $199
1-800-327-0200 (Ref: COAA)
* Oct. 20 - Guaranteed Room Rate Expires
COAA has secured a block of sleeping rooms at a discounted rate of $199. These rooms will be available on a first come, first served basis
or until the cut-off date - Oct. 20. Hotel room rates are for single and double occupancy and do not include applicable taxes. The group rate will be valid three days prior and three days after the conference, based on availability
. All rooms must be guaranteed with a credit card. An advance room deposit equivalent to one night's lodging, will be collected by the hotel from each guest making a room reservation.
Guests will be responsible for cancelling their reservations at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a penalty of one night's room and tax.
Check-in / Check Out
Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 12:00 pm.
The Intercontinental Buckhead is approximately 17 miles from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
(shared ride) is $30 one-way. Estimated taxi fare is $50.
- The conference badge is your "ticket" to all events and must be worn at all times to show that you are a registered attendee.
- Spouse badges can be purchased to provide entry into breakfast and reception events only.
COAA Alcohol Policy
- Persons under the legal drinking age will not be permitted to attend COAA events where alcohol is served.
Climate and Dress
- The average high in November is 64 degrees. The average low is approximately 45 degrees. All of COAA's events are business casual.