2018 Spring Owners Leadership Conference | Omni William Penn | Pittsburgh, PA | May 9-11, 2018
Hotel and Transportation
The COAA-negotiated hotel rate expired on April 20, however, rooms may still be available.
Omni William Penn Hotel
530 William Penn Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Room are available online at https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/pittsburgh-william-penn/meetings/coaa-2018-spring-owners-leadership-conference
or by calling 800-THE-OMNI (800-843-6664).
Guests will be responsible for canceling their reservations at least 72 hours in advance to avoid penalty. Cancelations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival shall be charged one night's room and tax.
Check-in time is 3:00 pm/ Check-out is noon.
The Omni William Penn is approximately 19 miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport.
OPTIONS FROM PITTSBURGH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: Approximately $40
- Super Shuttle: Approximately $25 one way per person/$50 round trip per person - https://www.supershuttle.com/locations/pittsburghpit/
- Shuttle service is available 24 hours – an appointment is needed after 6:00 p.m.
- Shuttle reservations must be made 6 – 12 hours in advance
- Super Shuttle is offering COAA attendees a 10% discount. Click here for details.
- Regular rates are $25 one-way per person and $50 round-trip per person
Follow the signs to Pittsburgh via I-279 North (Fort/Pitt Bridge and Tunnel). Go through the tunnel. Take the Liberty Avenue Exit (straight off the bridge). Proceed approximately 3 blocks and turn right on Sixth Avenue. At the third intersection, turn right onto William Penn Place. The hotel is located on the left. Estimated taxi fare is $30from the airport to the hotel.
Self-parking is offered in the Mellon Square parking garage located across from the hotel.
- $19 Monday – Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.;
- $6 Monday – Friday, 4:00 p.m. to 5:59 a.m. (Day rates start at 6:00 a.m.) and all day Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays and weekends.
- There are no in/out privileges for this lot.
- Valet parking is available to overnight guests ($36 per night) and includes in/out privileges.
Climate and Dress - The average high in May is 71 degrees. The average low is approximately 51 degrees. All of COAA's events are business casual.