Call for Presentations
COAA Submission Guidelines
- COAA is accepting submissions for our 2020 VIRTUAL Fall Owners Leadership Conference, November 12-13.
- Submissions are due by Friday, July 17.
- Presentations should be 30-45 minutes in length, including at least 10 minutes of audience interaction / Q & A.
- COAA's educational programs are largely peer-to-peer experiences, so at least one Owner shall be part of the presentation team.
- Preference will be given to proposals that account for the virtual medium by incorporating ways & means to interact with the audience, including multimedia content, minimizing the volume of per-slide information, leveraging polling, etc.
- While non-Owner service providers are welcome to submit and present topics, presentations may not promote products or services.
- To allow time for volunteers, staff, and legal counsel to review the content – and for presenters to incorporate changes – the FINAL version of slide decks and other materials (e.g., handouts) are due no later than October 30.
- All speakers must sign COAA's standard Speaker Agreement and provide a short biography and head shot photo.
- Speakers shall participate in a mandatory technical review/rehearsal with COAA and our event producer.
- Speakers are strongly encouraged to attend the virtual conference and are eligible for complimentary or discounted rates as follows:
- Owner presenters will receive complimentary registration
- Non-Owner presenters who work for COAA Partner firms will receive complimentary registration
- Other non-Owner presenters will be able to register at the Owner member rate
Click here to complete the submission form.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact COAA's Meetings Manager.