Payment Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Payment, Cancellation, and Substitution Policy:
- Unpaid balances are due within 30 days of invoice date, including group invoices.
Unpaid balances beyond 30 days are subject to cancellation.
- All cancellations are subject to an 20% nonrefundable administrative fee
- Cancellations received 30 or more days before the event will be fully refunded, less the administrative fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received seven or fewer days before the event.
- Cancellations received 8-29 days before the event will be 50% refunded.
- Transferring registration to another individual is permitted. Submit written substitution requests to email@example.com.
- Requests for exceptions to this policy must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This includes no-shows and registrants with outstanding balances.