Registration Fees - 1-day course
Rachel Prinkey - Owner - Penn State University
Don B. Bush - Architect - Flad Architects
Hayes Todd - Contractor - Holder Construction Company
Learn how planning, teamwork, and effective management are keys to successful closeout. Specific, proven tools and strategies will be shared, including:
• Why one starts the close out process at the
beginning of the project
• How and when building commissioning should
• Differences in project closeout based on project
size (under $100K, under $1M, and over $1M)
• Tools to employ to streamline closeout including
prompt punch list completion, complete O&M
manuals, and efficient financial closeout
• How to deal with elements of closeout associated
with non-construction vendors (i.e. furniture,
moving, telecom, etc.)
1. Learn WHY a complete and efficient close out is beneficial for ALL stakeholders and participants.
2. Understand the challenges and barriers to a successful close out process.
3. Hear and discuss strategies, tools, and best practices for improving the close out process.