The Connors Center - Boston College
20 Glen St
Dover, MA 02030
Wednesday, October 7, 2020 8:00 am - 5:00 pm - Thursday, October 8, 2020 - 8:00 am - 12:00pm
Continental breakfast and lunch provided Tuesday, breakfast only provided Wednesday.
Registration Fees - 1.5 day course
** price increases $100 after 8/31/20
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing (email is acceptable). COAA will refund the full cost of registration for cancellations received 30 or more calendar days before the course date. COAA is not responsible for any incurred travel or lodging charges.
Joe Sprys, National Heritage Academies
Antonin “Tony” Aeck, Architect, Lord, Aeck & Sargent
Michael Kenig, Holder Construction
Learn how to lead and motivate a project team to achieve project success. Tools, strategies, and options will be shared, including:
• An in-depth discussion of the Owner Project
Manager’s role and how it differs from the PM
role in design and construction firms.
• Proven methods to manage budget, scope,
schedule, and quality.
• Strategies to engage stakeholders including
O&M colleagues to manage their expectations.
• Tools to assess, minimize, and manage the
• Measures to avoid or moderate disputes
1. How to lead and motivate a project team to achieve project success.
2. What makes a “good” Owner and what’s unique about being the Owner’s Project Manager (PM)?
3. Proven methods to manage budget, scope, schedule, and quality.
4. Tips for effective communication and meeting management.
5. Strategies to engage stakeholders, end users, and O&M staff.
6. Measures to manage risk and avoid or mitigate disputes.